Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blog Break

More photos here. Not my photo.

Hello dear readers. I just wanted to give you a little heads up that I feel the need to take a break from blogging. There are a whole bunch of little things going on right now that need my attention at home and at work. And I also need to focus my energy on leveling up (to use a gamer term) my tailoring skills so I can have the work wardrobe I want and need.  I know Halloween is around the corner and this is usually a pretty fun time for me, but I'm not feeling it right now. I haven't even managed to write up a few interview questions for some awesome people I want to introduce you too.

So, I take a break.  I'll still post interesting finds on my facebook page and you can find me as ladykatza on Instagram, if you want more day-to-day insanity.  I plan to be back about the 28th of October, hopefully with lots of project updates, interviews, and thoughtful posts about DIY culture.

So don't go away! I promise I'm not going to drop off the face of the planet like some people.

3 comments:

  1. Have a good break - look forward to hearing back from you when you're ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, am I late on this! I suck. I hope your break is going well, and I'll be around (somewhere :P) when you're back on track. Thanks for the instagram link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Sometimes life gets in the way when there are more important things than blogging. I look forward to seeing what you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete