Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Yes, D*CON Planning Already

I attempted a River Song like costume for last D*CON, but really, it wasn't. It didn't MATCH anything she wore on the show (yet).  However, I had something of a revelation today.


This dress was in the second Weeping Angels episode.  And I love it.  Then it dawned on me I had already planned to make something similar to it from a BurdaStyle magazine pattern. 

Source: burdastyle.com via Lady on Pinterest


This dress, I want it in black with chiffon sleeves. I wanted it before I ever saw this episode. You know what that tells me? Its totally meant to be! There's even a statue in this photo. DON'T BLINK!




















4 comments:

  1. I love that Burda pattern. I flip through that month and drool over it. I bet you would look gorgeous in it. I'm ashamed to ask, but what is the show from the inspiration photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YES. YES YES YES.

    This dress would look MARVELOUS on you. Please make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, how many of the bloggers I read are NOT Whovians? :D

    Yes, definitely meant to be.

    ReplyDelete